Hyderabad METRO RAIL - AN INFORMATIONAL WEBSITE
Project Description of Hyderabad Metro Rail
In light of various Traffic and Transportation examines led by different offices, the then Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) affirmed improvement of Hyderabad Metro Rail (MRTS) venture in three high thickness movement passages of the city crossing crosswise over 72 km in stage I. Definite Project Reports (DPRs), Traffic Survey Reports, and other related reports were readied by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) for the task.
The three Corridors crossing a length of around 72 km to be taken up in stage-I are as under.
Corridor-I: Miyapur to LB Nagar : distance of 29 kms; sustains 27 stations.
Corridor-II: JBS to Falaknuma : distance of 15 kms; sustain 16 stations.
Corridor- III: Nagole – Shilparamam : distance of 28 kms; sustain 23 stations.
The Metro Rail framework under development is a totally lifted framework, for the most part keep running in the focal middle of the street. The viaduct structure for the hoisted framework is a container brace conveying two tracks on a solitary wharf situated on the middle of the street. The track gage is a Standard Gage (1435 mm) and the electrical footing is 25 kV AC, 50 Hz overhead footing framework. The flagging framework takes into account the necessities of an outlined velocity of 80 KMPH, with cutting edge highlights comprising of Automatic Train Control (ATC), Automatic Train Protection (ATP) and upgradation office to Automatic Train Operation (ATO).
The framework is intended to take into account 50,000 PHPDT for Corridors I and III and 35,000 PHPDT for Corridor II. It will must be assembled, worked, kept up and exchanged toward the end of the Concession Period according to the procurements of the Concession Agreement. The execution particulars and security gauges are articulated in the Manual of Specifications and Standards (MSS), an all around thought and distributed archive of GoAP, in light of “yield situated” execution logic. The miss gives extension to enough outline adaptability and development, and it shapes part of the Concession Agreement.
Eyes piercing features of the Project
- It is a lifted metro rail, with two tracks on a deck raised on columns for the most part in the focal middle of the street, without deterring the street activity.
- Stations are situated at a normal interim of 1KM – All stations with traveler access through staircases, elevators and lifts.
- Sufficient parking spot and coursing territories are being accommodated multi modular reconciliation at the stations.
- With a recurrence of 3 to 5 minutes amid top hours, the framework is relied upon to convey around 17 lakh travelers for each day by 2017 and 22 lakh by 2024.
- Rails will be ceaselessly welded to minimize commotion levels.
- Control supply will be through 25 kV AC, 50 Hz overhead footing framework.
- Coaches will be aerated and cooled with programmed entryway terminations and numerous other wellbeing highlights.
- Signaling framework guarantees wellbeing and indicated speeds through Automatic Train Control (ATC), and Automatic Train Protection (ATP).
- Facilities regarding telecommunication will be cutting edge, encouraging ceaseless correspondence between Central Control, train drivers and station aces.
- Great modular reconciliation will be given at all the rail terminals, transport stations, and the MMTS (existing joint endeavor of GoT and Railways) stations.
- All stations will have cooled “Carousel” small transport administrations, interfacing adjacent provinces, business foundations and other well-known spots.
- Diverse classifications of aesthetic stations are being intended to mirror the nearby structural planning, most recent patterns, and to stay away from/minimize pulverizations. Beyond what many would consider possible, stopping and dissemination regions will be produced on close-by Govt. lands.
- Eco-accommodating Travel Mode – it will lessen air and commotion contamination in the city.
- Shrewd card-based Automatic ticketing and door frameworks for traveler comfort and consistent travel.