Hyderabad METRO RAIL - AN INFORMATIONAL WEBSITE
You are here: Home / Project Features
Highlights of Hyderabad Metro Rail
- Lifted world-class station structures at around each kilometer.
- Join real workplaces, retail and local locations – The two tracks (here and there lines) go through the arterial streets of the city.
- Join real transport stations at Miyapur, MGBS, Koti, Dilsukhnagar, Charminar and Jubilee Bus Station.
- Reconciliation with existing rail terminals at Secunderabad, Begumpet and Nampally.
- Connection to MMTS administrations at Bharatnagar, Begumpet, Khairatabad, Malakpet and Falaknuma.
- Feeder transport administrations to stations from various ranges of the city are being arranged by GoT.
- Green and Eco-accommodating method of travel – decreases carbon outflow, fuel utilization and contamination.
- Speedier, more secure and agreeable aerated and cooled go with decreased travel time.
- Ultra-advanced metro coaches.
- High recurrence of trains decreasing holding time.
- Easy to use stations with lifts, staircases and offices for the debilitated.
- Parking at key areas along the course at the assigned territories gave by the GoT.
- Programmed ticket vending machines – lessening holding up time in lines and counters.
- Programmed charge accumulation framework – bother free entry and exit from the stations.
Concept of stations
- The Stations of Hyderabad metro being windows to the metro service are tastefully designed reflecting local culture and flavor, functional aesthetics, user friendly, energy efficient and with station architecture that is site specific and environmentally compatible.
- The configuration sustains huge engineering highlights which ought to be considered. Alongside a responsive outline stations offer different facilities for the travelers.
News and Media
Hyderabad: Director General of Police Anurag Sarma has said that he will submit details to…Read more